From:
Edna Sloan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 20:36:05 +0000
I have an older Dell 486 computer.  I would like to add a 4X IDE CD drive
that I have to the system, but it's bios doesn't have LBA.  What I am
wondering is what would be the cheapest way to go.   Would IDE overlay
software work, i.e., EZ Drive?  I have a SB 16 sound card and an ESS 1869
sound card, one of which I am also going to install.  They have what
appears to be an IDE connector on them?  If so, would this work for the CD?
 Any suggestions appreciated, TIA

Edna Sloan