BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:37:35 EST
]<en,

A great overview, which I'm sure has been done, would be the transition of the
unions starting as bulwarks against capitalism for the working class to
bulwarks of capitalism representing the workers as small capitalists and
industry as the source of all capitol (if not the source, the funnel) against
consumers.
Ford's insight that if he didn't pay his workers enough to buy his cars he
wouldn't have a market was, if not enlightened, practical.

What is your schedule like this week? Have your people call my people and
we'll do lunch.

jim