BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:16:41 -0400
I'm not joking-
I'm headed down town with a Rambo Knife & an axe handle-
To ask an architect what he does for a living &
Suggest that the "existing 5-Ton" AC unit that just ain't
there can be replaced from his
Omissions & Errors Insurance
Because irregardless of what notes are on the drawings
Our proposal includes the Clarification that
"We understand that the contract drawings represent a true
and exhaustive field/site survey on the part of the
preparers and as such portray all existing conditions."

My other favorite is
" EDGE... is not an architectural or engineering firm and
understands that the methods and means of work, as
represented on the Contract Documents reflect the manner and
method of work, in accordance with local custom and
jurisdiction."
DD