RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:06:22 -0300
At 20:25 08/03/1999 +0100, you wrote:

bonnie said:

>>      O.K.  I must chime in here.  It is impossible to "cure" Herpes, Alan.
>> The best you can do is keep your immune system healthy enough to keep the
>> virus in check.  I'm a little confused at how you think a two week water fast
>> would cure people?  I understand that toxins that would be eliminated as a
>> result of the fast could help the immune system to not be as suppressed, but
>> it would in no way heal the immune system enough to stop the Herpes problem.

alan:

>Strictly speaking Bonnie, you are correct in almost everything you said
>here. Only the body (the immune system) can "cure" anything, i.e. in
>the case of viruses, keep them in check. Viruses (including HIV etc.)
>are around all the time. They only get out of control when the
>conditions are right for them (meaning wrong for us).

HIV is a myth. there is no proof that the virus does anything at all. it is
just a myth and a hoax. viruses are not beings or living entities! it is
impossible that they DO something, for the same reason it is impossible that
chairs or rocks DO something to somebody, like "the chair hurted me", or
"the rock attacked me", or "a tiny piece of dead tissue hurted me".
how can dead pieces of matter get out of control? do chairs get out of control?

i am not very knowledgeable on health matters, but i do have my common
sense, and do not need to be a rocket scientist to see that this is twenty
century superstition. it does not matter what sort of high-tech or very
scholar explanation the scientist use, it is still a piece of matter .

axel makaroff