RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 08:59:24 -0600
Rex Harrill said:
>Jo if you actually ate a soft-scrambled egg and are still alive, you may be
>interested in this passage from Henry Bieler's "Food Is Your Best Medicine."

Jo sez:
Thanks Rex for the source. I had a lot of eggs during May but I haven't had
eggs since the beginning of this month and if I do consume them again,
it'll be in a blender drink. Conservatively cooked, I suffered from too
much flatulence.

More tellingly, my running suffered (felt like crap) and my joints started
to complain (like when I consumed excess startches).

That being said, I DID notice better response in my weight-training so
obviously there was something in them eggs that helped. Maybe range-fed
eggs, three or four raw yolks per week, in blender drinks will be my next
experiment.