RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:30:44 EDT
Hi Ellie,

<< Anything the body cannot use is a stimulant, and all stimulants are toxic
and addicting. People who have represed their emotions in childhood have toxic
levels of neurochemicals in their brain. Stimulants trigger detox crises and
therefore, people with toxic brains crave stimulants >>

Do you think that toxins are stimulants because they are irritating? So the
body tries to expel them? I'm trying to understand why and how the body
handles something as a stimulant, when it might at another time be handled as
a benign substance (say in the case of a food - for instance, today your body
doesn't need apples, but today you were given an apple in your lunch box so
you ate it.).

And in the case of excess levels of certain neurochemicals in the brain - how
does it work that at one moment such neurochemicals are handled efficiently by
the body, as benign substances, and then at another moment these same
substances become stimulating?  Its the effect of stimulation that I would
like to understand better.

Thanks Ellie!  ;-)

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)