RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:02:14 EDT
Lucia,

<< I heard Roe Gallo present last weekend here in New York and she looked
 incredibly healthy. I was very impressed by the way she interacted with
 the group as well. She eats all raw. >>

ALL raw?  ;)

How do you KNOW what she really eats?

There's a movie that I have been recommending lately called The Spanish
Prisoner, check it out, one of the best movies I have ever seen, IMO.

Question?

If you believed that cooked food was nutritionless, and you believed that
people only eat cooked food for taste addiction, and that if you eat cooked
food, you will detox it and not make use of it, then I suppose you might
actually believe that you are all raw, because the cooked food binge was just
a mental indulgence that temporarily stressed the body, not nourished it.
Might as well have been plastic in place of cooked food.  People are capable
of rationalizing anything, to themselves, and thus to the world.  If you
believed in 100% raw, then you would not discredit your message with your own
personal failings, right?  Especially if you were a public figure! Hmmm...

Didn't T.C. Fry claim to be all raw?

Aaron