RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:08:11 EST
Stefan,
<< (Kirt) you are at your best with stories like the Caps-style-story. :-) Did
you ever consider being a story writer and selling them?  >>

I agree - the man is TALENTED. I'm serious when I wonder if Kirt has
considered trying to publish funny stories. These lists provide ample material
- if you've saved your own and other outrageous posts, you probably have
several books right there :-))

<< a story about mailing systems and why you chose to have an address of
"frisbee", together with some paragraphs about the new frisbee lightning
(NFL). >>

This is funny Stefan :-)  BTW Kirt, why DO you have the address "frisbee?" I
keep forgetting to ask, and have wondered if you compete. Or, whether
"frisbee" simply describes a philosophical sense you have of yourself. :-)

<< If you agree you would first send the stories to me via private mail. I
would then plagiarize them paragraph for paragraph, doing some re-arrangement
and changing some phrases a little. >>

HA!! These are good, Stefan, LOL LOL :-)

On second thought, the two of you could probably make a great living doing
stand-up, as a comedy team kind of like Laurel & Hardy, or Abbot & Costello.
But there is a problem since I assume neither of you is fat.. And who would be
the straight man?

I'm loving the humour here lately. :-))

Lots of Love,
Liza