RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 10:37:51 -0500
> Jean-Louis:
> > I wouldn't say so. Infants can still absorb huge quantities of milk (it was
> >the main staple for two of the three children), but adults can't absorb so
> >much lactose... and milk can have other inconvenients.

Gregg:
> I didn't know that.  Do you have any Scientific Data and/or Sources for
> that?

i dO. yOu cAn cHECk tHe nO mILk hOMEPAGe aT tHe uRl:

http://www.panix.com/~nomilk/

> Very Interesting.  To your knowledge do you know of any other similar
> studies or something along the lines of this?  It would be neat to know
> if in the Study the babies Blood Types were taken so maybe they could be
> found and see if Peter D'Adamo Research could be applicable in anyway
> and the babies ate according to their Blood Type and/or Genetic Heritage

tHaT wOuLd Be VeRy InTeReStInG InDeEd.
m a n y   s t u d i e s   h a v e   b e e n   m a d e   o n   f o o d
p_r_e_f_e_r_e_n_c_e_s  o*f* y*o*u*n*g c\h\i\l\d\r\e\n, b~u~t
I dn't thnk thy ar rltd 2 Bld typ.

B_E*S`T W\I'S;H^E%S,

Jean-Louis