RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:26:47 EST
Stefan,
<<  well, I gained 5kg of body weight and lost it during the 10 days after I
had
 stopped eating those olives. My legs got very thick aswell as my ankles. Just
stored water. >>

Stefan this is interesting to me.. It seems that either the older I get, or
the longer I live on the healthier diet, my tolerance for salt gets worse.  I
seem to have become extremely sensitive,  and anything even a little salty
causes my eyes especially but also my hands feet and ankles to swell up with
water - really uncomfortable and awful looking.  When I fast I lose 15 pounds
of water in the first week.  Seaweed does this to me as much as foods with
refined salt - so I am curious about your friend's experience with sea salt
versus table salt.

Love, Liza May ([log in to unmask])