RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 14:09:37 -0400
I touched on this subject in one of my previous posts, but I wonder
whether any other instinctos here have experienced any significant
reduction in the quantity of food they need to consume each day.
I did hear or read about instinctos having only one meal a day, or not
eating in the morning and am beginning to see where they're coming from now.

I suppose the simple and most sound explanation would be in the theory
that the more the food one eats corresponds to what the body needs (know
it through smell/taste) the less of it will need to be consumed.

I just find it exciting and ironic how all the pieces fall into place
all of a sudden.  I had nothing to eat until noon today, and my lunch was
made up of a most exquisitely smelling and tasting, rather large mangoe.
I could barely finish it, yet the last chunk I had was nothing short of
the ecstasy I felt with the first one.

Gosh, I am also just now realizing how really awful cigarette smoke
smells.  Never really bothered me before...   Actually, not many man-made
things (not even perfumes) do smell "good."  Man has a very bad
taste in smells, or perhaps he simply lacks them both altogether.