RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judy Pokras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 18:58:52 +0000
Carol wrote:
John:
>Wow, there's hope from your msg. for my nearsigned vision.  Years ago I
>met a lady who did iridology and she said when your body (think she was
>referring to liver here) was clean, then your eye color changes and can
>go to blue, a natural color she said we should all be both with.
>Whether this is true or not, can't say, but I'm watching my eyes and
>they look to be lighter brown and with hints of other colors peaking
>through.  Not my imagine!!!  Really!!

Judy writes:

How long have you been eating raw foods in order to see these changes in
your eye color?  And what percentage raw do you eat?

(I wouldn't mind having my eyes turn from brown to blue!)

Then again, following the iridologist's logic, you would think that people
whose eyes are naturally blue, for example, would have them turn brown when
they got sick.  I don't think this happens, does it?

Judy