RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denis PEYRAT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 01:18:14 +0100 (GMT)
>Questions:
>
>Have instinctos relied too much on the heresay experiences of other
>instinctos regarding the utiliy of raw dairy? Might they test it for
>themselves and let their body decide? Has it a useful role in an instincto
>diet? Might raw dairy be useful in detoxing formerly cooked dairy? Will the
>folks who end up enjoying raw dairy instinctively be of one of the "new"
>blood types? (I am the "old" type O; Melisa is B)

>I am well aware of the standard arguments against dairy but am very curious
>as to a "post-instincto" discussion of the topic. Certainly I would love to
>hear of anyone's experimenting with raw dairy, instincto, vegan, whatever.
>Since dairy is anethema to both vegan and instincto I wonder if there will
>be anyone willing to share their experience (positive or negative) with
>dairy. (Ombodhi and Tom shared interesting experiences last time around!).

>In all, I wonder if there isn't a goat in our future--Steuve's is hardly
>"instincto-quality dairy": if that isn't another example of "military
>intelligence" or "vegan tolerance" <----JOKE, warning: not intended to
>provoke anger, but to produce a chuckle...;)

Question : Would you have made these experiments and be so complacent about
their results, if you weren't so "attracted" by dairy ?

My reaction : I've heard people talking about raw pizzas, spiced sprouts,
now comes the dairy fair. I must have been misdirected. What's the link
between all this and  an instincto mailing list ?...

You are right Kirt. Dairy is anathema to instincto. And you will probably
have a very hard time finding somebody in France who shares your concern for
experiments on dairy, be it raw or whatever.
But now I understand better your anti-dogmatism about the instincto theory.
Don't take it personally, but the next question which comes up to my mind is
"Is there One instincto amongst  Raw-Food@Bolis subscribers ?"