From:
David Pray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 12:03:27 -0500
I have a friends packard bell just can't set it up I install windows 95
then go to see what works the CD line in the autoexec.bat is remmed out,
the Microsoft  sidewinder pro does not work speakers don't work.I first
had to install dos 6.22 then the CD driver nec multispin 6V then I
installed windows 95 off of a cd.The origonal Packard Bell was with a
different cd,soundcard is changed to creatives 32pnp.Also had to go back
to the on board video,the PCI STB powergrapic64 3d messes up at the
final boot up stage.I tried different drivers with some luck is this
computer junk or what.