From:
Qian Jun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 15:39:41 -0800
michael galante

I didn't say the TXPro II w/ onboard had problems but what I'm saying is
Onboard stuff seems more easier to have conflicts (my friends said so,
some of 'em are good hardware men).  Also I and my friends don't like
onboard stuff 'cos they are realllllly hard to upgrade. (eg. couldn't
add more v/memory for the onboard S3 chip on a Dell machine, because the
mobo dosen't allow to upgrade v/memory.)  Again, for me, any onboard
stuff is no good, but not for anyone else.

However if you save $$$ and they meet your needs, go for it.

Jun Qian
IT student, Canberra, Australia