From:
Hollie Titus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:33:45 -0800
Thanks! That was all great advice. I'm *defintely* starting with the big
stuff, like, trying to eat meat at least ONCE a day! :) It's amazingly
hard. I laugh when I think of the time I pulled out the meat sections of
all my new cookbooks. Luckily I have some intact, but my bookshelf stores
vegetarian cookbooks FAR more than meat-including books. I have only a
few with meat.

Do you know of a website that lists the way to go about this change? We
can't really afford to go book buying right now, or I'd order
_Neanderthin_ off the web. I know I should be eating more meat and less
carbs, but beyond that I'm a little lost.

Take care!

-Hollie

ps: what does "Pax" mean?