From:
Kathleen Lunson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:45:07 EST

<< "What am I going to do with all those beans and
 > grains in my pantry?" >>

We just used up the last of all the baking materials at our house via a 4th
grade science fair experiement.  (Which ingredient makes the cake batter
rise?)  Baked 24 inedible cupcakes, leaving out different ingredients in each
mini-batch.

Sugar makes a great exfoliant for your skin.

beans and rice are art supply staples at most nurseries and kindergardens.

I threw out the peanuts for the squirrels and my cat ate them!

dried beans are good for "setting the stems" in flower arrangements.

And of course the food pantries!

Kathleen