CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"C. G. Estabrook" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:10:50 -0600
On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Brett Murphy wrote:

> I have a question,that is What is the solution?

        "There are no magic answers, no miraculous methods to overcome the
problems we face, just the familiar ones: honest search for understanding,
education, organization, action ... and the kind of commitment that will
persist despite the temptations of disillusionment, despite many failures
and only limited successes, inspired by the hope of a brighter future."
        --Chomsky