CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deanna Polakowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:45:15 -0600

I received the following message from Pat.  I don't have any ideas.  Does
anyone on the list have any suggestions for Pat to forward on to her
friend Anne?  Please respond directly to Pat at

Thanks
Deanna

I'm getting your newsletter and enjoying it very much.  Although I live in
Southern California, I have a business associate in Dublin, Ireland, who is
not on the internet.  She and her mother are celiac/diabetic.  I've been
mailing a hard copy of your newsletter to Anne and her mother.  They also
enjoy it very much.

Currently Anne's mother has an ulcerated sore on her leg and it is very
painful.  Anne asked me for suggestions to help her mom.  Do you have
any?

Pat Piecuch