BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Leeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 00:55:22 EST
> Does anyone have any idea where this is actually located on a map?

Nope, but my book has two views of the Central Power Plant, Transmiting Tower
and Laboratory, one with and one without the rounded top dome array of
elements atop the tower. There are about 5 pages of text, but no geographic
references other than Wardenclyffe. He does reference his article in the
Century Magazine of June 1900 which you might check out. Please wear creap
rubber soled sneakers in case there are any residual effects.

John (if I start shaking uncontrollably just knock my arm off the panel with a
2x4) Leeke