BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:58:32 EST
In a message dated 3/4/99 2:19:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Are you saying I need to read all of SOS Gab & Eti before I can hang around
this crowd?

Dear Mr. Luther,

I do not mean to dump on our esteemed, and only, Borates Poet but I meant to
humbly bring to your attention that your esteemed presence had already been
felt in a most effulgent manner on BP via the saga of Gab & Eti.

SOS Gab & Eti 1.2

"Detailed data retention by the Founding Fathers would not be completely out
of joint as several other notable historical figures have kept note of their
excremental labors.

Martin Luther claimed he was persisted upon by a stenching and rotten odoured
Devil expelling a foul and rancid breath every time he had to go. I believe,
though a considerable step down from Saint Augustine's vision of a Golden
City, Luther's was a well intentioned warning to his flock of the presentment
of Hell. I think all of this came about prior to the vogue of alchemy to form
gold of common dross and variously pendulated the Rosicrucians. Enough said
about the preservation of sacred sites in that."

][<en