BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:14:58 -0400
Give it to Mike E.!  He'll try anything!  Did you write a tune to go with
your words?  It looks like song lyrics.  Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad
the days haven't gotten boring.

- Pam

<[log in to unmask]>  on  07/18/98 08:01:53 PM ----------

Epilogue: A year-and-a-half later, with the encouragement of an 80-year old
entrepreneur who told me that "at my age, if it wasn't exciting, I
shouldn't be doing it", I quit the multinational and started a coatings
manufacturing company from scratch. (Of course, he felt that if it wasn't
exciting at HIS age, he shouldn't be doing it.) There have been no boring
days since.