BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 22:46:30 -0500
It's not a conference, but I'm working on something rather exciting here
in Michigan.  It should combine interests in preservation, education,
conservation training, and state management of a significant historic
site.  It will definitely get me out of the office, but I'm not sure if
the black flies in the U.P. are anybody's idea of paradise on the Garden
Peninsula.  Norm and I ran workshops in "Handcrafted Construction" back
in our hippie days in Pennsylvania, and those experiences could be
applicable for an internship program in preservation/conservation in
rural northern Michigan.  More later...

Ilene