RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nomi Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:13:14 EST
re: type of dehydrator

The Excalibur is good because you can control the temperature, which is
important if you want to retain as many enzymes as possible. The nine tray one
also holds a lot so you can do a bunch of food for the price of electricity.
For example, I stumbled upon a lot of inexpensive organic red peppers a few
weeks ago, I bought about as many as I could carry- went home, sliced 'em up
and dehydrated them, now I have bags of yummy dehydrated red pepper rings to
toss onto salads or eat as a snack.