RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:13:16 EDT
From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Kirt,

<< I would like to help one of our NFL folks to find his dream woman by
posting his personal from the Aryan Dating page: >>

Wow. Now I'm completely and thoroughly revolted and disgusted. Totally. Just
completely and totally full of total disgust. Ugh. Sick.

I'm also astonished, since I was pretty sure Arlin and Wolfe were Jewish
names, and I supposed that Dini maybe might be too. Isn't Dini an Arabic name?
Are they just ditching each other and joining white hate groups now, or what?

Now that I think of it, the exact same sick mentality that would be obsessive-
compulsive about "CLEAN CLEAN GETTING CLEAN GETTING CLEAN AAUUGH
CLEAN THE
DIRTY ICKY DIRTY FOOD OUT YUK FOOD IS DIRTY FOOD IS BAD CLEAN
THE COLON CLEAN
THE POOP USE THE FRUIT TO WASH AND SCRUB, SCRUBBY SCRUB,
SCRUBBY SCRUB, FAST
AND CLEANSE, FAST AND CLEANSE, CAN'T GET IT CLEAN, CAN'T GET IT
CLEAN AAUUUGH"
would be the same sicko perverted mentality that would  go for ethnic
It makes a lot of sense. I'm willing to bet these boys must have played in
their poop as kids and gotten yelled at for being dirty, and here they are and
they still just CAN'T CLEAN IT OFF. I can think of some very infamous people
who have had similar psychological problems - in fact, I can think of whole
nation-states who have had similar psychological problems.

Skinheads. Unbelievable.

Thanks, Kirt. You're good to have around.

Actually, something as insignificant as being a member of a white hate group
probably won't matter at all to most of their groupies, though, since there
seems to be a little cult worship thing going on where ethics and integrity
are not viewed as having any importance.

Sick. Gross.

Hate groups? Ick. And these folks preach "Love?"

Love, Liza
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)