RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 20:30:57 -0600
From:
Jon Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Dear JR and Raw folks,

Today is my one year anniversary of eating all raw. Well, actually, at New
Year's  I made a resolution to allow myself a cup of coffee or a glass of
beer once every blue moon. My reason for this is that I take things way too
seriously.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank jr, and the rest of you on the list for all
your information and support. I plan to continue all raw until my body
tells me to stop. My body has been a pretty good indicator of what I need.
I'm just learning to listen to my body. It doesn't want cooked food
anymore. I don't want to go back to that.

*********
These days I have one nagging symptom. I have this extremely itchy rash
around my mouth and on my chin. It's like an allergic hive reaction. But I
can't tell what is triggering it. It has remained for a few weeks. I'm
reluctant to go buy an antihistimine. My whole face and body feel kind of
itchy!

Any ideas?

I'm eating more fruit these days, but nothing unusual. I haven't had very
many leafy greens. Some nuts.

I get two weeks off (after tomorrow). I think I'll do a fast. Maybe that
will help clear it up.

Thanks,
Jon