RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 18:41:38 -0400
From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Virginia writes:
> I am looking for examples of daily food consumption, such as a weeks worth
> of "menus".  How much of what should be eaten every day; should certain
> foods be consumed in the morning and others in the evening; that sort of
> thing.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  And, how
> much raw butter and unheated honey should be consumed every day.

Well, personally I would not be of much help for suggesting RAF, but
I have come accross a book (unfortunately out of print), that has
recipes for both veg and raf, and has a weekly meal planner. Some
of the items: Marinated Fish Tahitian Style, Apple Slices With
Cinamon-Honey Spread, Kefir Conglomeration, Beef Parchment, Lamb
Tartare With Okra, etc. The meal plans claim to be properly balanced for
digestion, etc. The book is Feasting On Raw Foods, edited by
Charles Gerras CR 1980, Rodale Press, Emmaus, Pa. If you ar by chance
interested, you may can get www.amazon.com to do an out of print book
search, or at an extreme, I may could lend you my copy for a spell.
I vaguely recall that this book may have been mentioned before on this
list, but I haven't check the archives yet to see if that is the case.

Regards,

David