RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:22:18 +0000
From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

the book about cooperation is from Robert Axelrod, the title being
"The Evolution of Cooperation", New York 1984. I bought a German trans-
lation in 1992.

It's starting off with computer programs which cooperate with themsel-
ves using different strategies. Then it goes on with cooperation bet-
ween living beings. It's a bit lengthy sometimes.

It deals mainly with the "prisoner's dilemma", which was covered
by Douglas R. Hofstadter in his "Metamagicum". (Did anyone read it?)

Gregg:
>P.S. I dropped the "- To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom!!!" in this
>Sign Off but was wondering if you or anyone else liked it and maybe
>should I drop the " - Take Care!!!" instead - Which one do you like
>better by the way? - Bye!!!

I would drop the "Take Care" since I always find it a little scary.
The "To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom" is much better. :-)
Another note: Did you reprogram your computer keyboard to get a key
that releases a triple exclamation mark (!!!) instead a single one?
;-) :-)
If so, how did you do it? Did you write a new device driver? :-)

As for the "...there was a shimmering...and he was gone." I already
wanted to ask you why it doesn't work in my mail system. Every time
I close one of your messages they just disappear, without shimmering.
Strange! ;-) Do I need a new mail browser? =:O

Best instinctive regards,

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]