Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:12:29 -0500
David said:

My cd-rom would start running when I inserted a cd-rom and then refuse to
stop, so I reinstalled the driver.  Now the same problem
occurs, and I've also lost autostart.  How do I at least get
austostart back.

Hi David,

Here's what to do to get autostart back:

1. Click on your "My Computer Icon"
2. Click on View
3. Click on Folder Options
4. Click on File Types
5. Click on Audio CD
6. Click on Edit
7. Click on Play
8. Click on Remove
9. Click on New
10. Type in &Play next to Action
11. Type in C:\Windows\cdplayer.exe /play in the Application used to perform
action section.
12. Save everything. Re-boot and you're all set.

Goodluck,

Guido Piraino