Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 22:46:56 -0700
Dear listserve members,

My mother has a 166MMX Pentium with 32MB RAm and a maxtech 33.6K modem.
She runs Windows '95 on her system.  She just recently installed a
network software called alphalan.  This is at her office so she can
access the main business server.  She installed the software and now she
cannot use her modem.  She has Juno and uses the internet through AT&T
Worldnet.  The system directory states that the modem is working properly
but whenever the system tries to access it, it cannot pick up a
dialtone?  Did the software change some drivers?  How could I locate the
changes that the software made?  Or is the problem much easier to solve.
The windows'95 CD did not come with her computer.  Just a manual with
the authenticity certificate I heard that there was a cab directory in
the windows directory in which to load the software from.  Should I just
re setup Windows'95?  Any suggestions?

TIA,
Michi Imamura