Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:18:50 -0400
Ella wrote:
> There are those of us who are finding what is going on with
>this list as rather disturbing.  Frankly, I get sick and tired of someone who
>knows better to go on and on about his way of eating and shooting down the
>paleo diet as outlined in Ray's book.  It's pure malice, and sabotage.  But
>we've got to stick to our conviction about the list.

Ella, i couldn't agree with you more!

Kirt wrote:
> Yet I don't find a post which questions the
>assumptions of Neanderthin offensive. What's the big deal?

the deal is that this list is specifically for people who are trying to
follow a NeanderThin way of eating.  If one doesn't want to, fine, then
don't, but they needed try to convince the rest of us that it's wrong.

Pam wrote:
>        But now I am afraid to ask any more questions for fear of
>upsetting the established members of the list. If all the answers to the
>questions are in the book, then what's the point of this listserv?

ask away, just don't feel you need to point out to everyone the ways you
think this way of eating is bad, or harmful, or whatever.

and i understand what Kent meant about Linda McCartney (was this the post
that started all this?). i didn't take it that he meant any disrespect
towards her as a person, but that it is very ironic that Paul McCartney is
now asking that people become vegetarian  to honor Linda's memory. it's like
honoring the memory of someone who dies from a gunshot wound by shooting
yourself in the foot.

and John, go if you feel you must, but you know we'll miss you alot, would
you consider coming back if we can give you an 'all clear' when this fuss is
over?

JoAnn.