Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betty Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 05:59:22 -0500
Dear Ed Campbell,
     You are very astute.  There is a history of diabetes in my family and I
myself had gestational diabetes 7 years ago for which I had to take insulin
shots.
     Here is my dilemna. When I told the doctor last week that in september I
was very tired and craving carbohydrates he said I have seasonal affective
disorder.  I totally disagree with him as I am never depressed.  I do not
sleep well though due to hot flashes which wake me up all night.
     What do I say to my doctor to get him to understand how being insulin
resistant is giving me a problem that needs fixing with something other than
a lightbulb.  Should I have him refer me to an endocrinologist?  Can I stay
Paleo ?  What exactly should I do to lose weight ?  I don't have the numbers
from my last blood test just the total cholesterol at 230.  This test showed
LDL at 167 and HDL at 57.
      Thank you for all your comments.