From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:37:23 GMT

>The advantage to homeopathic pills is that there are no side effects.
>Worse case scenario--it won't work for you.

One of our members with knowledge in this area asked me to post this
reminder:

Homeopathic remedies do not have to undergo the close scrutiny and
clinical trials that other drugs do.  Hopefully, in the near future,
this will change.

I understand that this may create some strong feelings by those that use
or do not use Homeopathic remedies.  Just weigh all the information for and
against their use in your personal situation.  Those issues are outside
the scope of our mission.

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners