Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:50:58 +0300

Hi again.

Having noted the caution on the list that ingredients can change, I
called the Zogloweck meat company in Nahariya (hi, Judith!) Israel and
they confirmed for me that their meat and chicken hot dogs that say
"Kosher for Passover' indeed contain NO gluten. During the rest of the
year they do. So this is the time of year when I stock up on Kosher for
Passover soup mixes and candy, still checking that there is no matza
meal. The starches mentioned on the packages are from potatoes.

happy holiday,
Sharon Marcus