Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 23:32:05 -0700

Gall Bladder/CD

Last week, ultrasound found gall bladder full of stones and swollen.
The GI who diagnosed celiac six weeks ago by biopsy and serology
recommends that the GB be removed.  Cannot find any post cholecystectomy
data for a celiac.  If anyone has had a similar experience I would be
very grateful to hear from you.

I read that some normal people experience severe diarrhea and other
symptoms following GB removal.

I have been following a strict GF diet and the chronic diarrhea has
stopped, thanks to Bette Hagman's rice bread, my husbands low fat heart
diet, and your listings.  Now I have to be careful to not start gaining
weight..

My husband and I read your List messages diligently but this is my first
posting so please accept my apology if I seem a bit awkward.

Appoint with surgeon on Monday, June 15, advice urgently needed.

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.
Pat Lawson, Tempe, Az.