From:
"T. Porawa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 00:22:18 -0500

Hello,
A while back I mentioned an article on tooth enamel defects.
Over the last couple weeks over 50 people have written to me
asking for the article. I've been told that I cannot submit it
to the group  because the list owners are concerned about copyrights.
Since then I've been busy sending the article to each individual
who requested it.  Because of the time involved in sending each one out,
anyone else who is interested will have to look it up on the web.
I was able to find a copy of the article on DejaNews.
Here are the instructions:  got to http://www.dejanews.com
At the Power Search form, submit the following search terms:
tooth enamel defects celiac British Columbia

Hopefully you will find the message that contains the
article.

Best wishes to everyone.  I'm really sorry that I can't
be of more help at this point.  Thank you for understanding.

Teresa