Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 20:38:50 -0400

At the Salem County Science Fair, in the High School Division, two celiac
related projects won blue ribbons.

Gino won first place in Biochemistry for his project:
Is the gluten testing kit useful, practical and reliable?

Michele won first place in Chemistry for her project:
How do I obtain the best results using hyrdocolloids in gluten free baking?

They both received encouragement from many of you, so we all thank you.

The regional fair is next month.

Jennie Banco