NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:52:12 -0400
>I was looking at packages of Turkey Store ground turkey and Purdue ground
>chicken.  Both say "with natural flavoring" on the package but give no
>indication of the actual ingredients.  Does anyone know what's in there?
>Is there any corn or dairy??

No, but one of our difficulties in putting our son on an elimination diet
of turkey and rice was that the ground turkey that we chose had some
undisclosed ingredient that he reacted to. We never did find out what it
was, but he failed his "double-blind" test on that.

Mark

Mark Feblowitz                  GTE Laboratories Incorporated
[log in to unmask]              40 Sylvan Road, Waltham, MA 02154-1120