RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:43:16 +0100
Hi Kirt,

This is definitely the last post to you (I know I have
said that before) until you come up with some convincing
counterarguments rather than merely letting off (empty)
steam.

> Regardless of the tedious content, Alan makes statements as facts when they
> are only his (apparently) ignorant opinion. Perhaps Alan can show that such
> statements are facts (uh-huh ;)), but he seems to be getting more and more
> cavalier in his indiscrimination between fact and opinion, between theory
> and reality.
>
> So, Alan, hows does one politely ask you to support your factual claims or
> be quiet?

You still fail to have checked that I am not only speaking for
myself when I pass on some info but for a whole society (which
as I have already stated many times is a breakaway group from
the German Natural Hygiene Society). We broke away because the
German NHS (as with the American NHS BTW) was getting ridiculous.
All of our members are raw foodists and all are successful (many
are also internationally known and recognised), including my
humble self. Reading some of the posts in here leads me to
believe that there are many more seekers than successful
practicioners of any dietary regime and indeed, there is no
such thing as the "perfect diet" as we do not have enough
conclusive proof. Neither is diet alone (as I have said
before) the answer to everything.

I am perfectly willing to discuss the pros and cons of
anything with you as long as I (we) can provide an argument
(or even a quote from scientific research as and when it
may underline anything..although this is always tedious)
but I'm damned if I will talk to anybody who uses juvenile
and immature terms such as "ignorant" when talking to a
fellow human being (probably pursuing similar goals as
your own).

OK?

Alan