RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 03:41:14 -0800
. could you elaborate on this? i find it interesting. what
>foods trigger what, for example? i know certain things are in general more
>addictive than others, but have not heard you line of thinking before.
>
>axel
HEllo  Axel
I can't tell you much because i am starting to make those connections in my
life and was in fact interested to bring others in that quest, so we can
share.
And  i  don't  want to make rigid connections like phytotherapie did with
the medicinals properties.This herb do that .
I am eating instinctively and know first hand ,that relationships between
foods and me are ever fluctuating and never establish forever.
THis being said, i am going to talk about my relationship with  animal
products.
I have been vegetarian for 12 years before my switch to instinctive eating
and used the abstinence from meat as a means to repress my anger ( by
overeating carbonhydrates)
I was not ready at that time to get in touch with the intense life energy
that is behind anger.
NOw i am, and meat eating doesn't scare me anymore ( and i droole when i
smell ripe meat)
    when i eat meat,  it have a very calming and soothing effect at the same
time that he makes me more alert and aware, able to focus. Exess fruits in
the other hand can make me very agitated and anxious to the point that i get
very irritated with my family members ( iwant to kill them... It could be a
joke if  there were not some truth in it)
I told you : life is full of paradox and the  linden tree flowers can make
you sleepy or insomniac depending of the quantity absorbed.
Meat can make one more peacefull or more violent depending of the reason
behind the consumption or abstinence of it.
Attitude of acceptance towards one owns feelings will bring forth positives
emotions like "agressivity"( express in working or encouraging others for
example)
Attitude of fear toward one owns feeling  can bring forth negatives emotions
like anger (expressed in arguing and fighting for example)
And 2 peoples can "use" the same food to trigger 2 opposites emotions .
I used grains in the past to stuff down the life energy  that was coming out
in the form of repressed anger( so distorted that i could be very violent
thru my silence)
I could blame by getting immobilised and unresponding and pretend to myself
and others to be peacefull.
IT almost kill me by shutting down my adrenals glands, glad that i am
changing.
Just an appetiser about the subject.
Your turn
Jean-claude