RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:12:42 -0500
Hi Again Jo,

You had asked:
> While I'm wasting bandwidth here, I've wondered recently, especially
> through this thread, what the female members of this list felt about >the
> way us guys resolve our philosophical differences?

And I had asked you:
> Do you like the NFL guys?
>  ...and...
> Do you think people should eat an all-raw, or fruitarian, diet?

As a female member of this list, I asked the two questions above,
because my female intuition tells me that within the answers to these
simple questions lies the real reason you are battling for the nfl.

So ..... as a "female member of this list," and in my most female,
"practical, no b.s., cut-to-the-chase,
let's-get-down-to-what's-really-going-on, close-up-and-personal" type of
female way of resolving philosophical differences, I'll try another
attempt at asking for the answers to those two questions.

I'm thinking you really like the nfl guys - just plain old-fashioned
like them. That would explain why you're trying to make other people
like them. I'd do exactly the same thing for my friends, or even for
people I liked from a distance, and thought about maybe having as
friends.

I'm also willing to bet that you are eating (or trying to eat) (or
believing that it is generally healthier for people to eat) a raw, or
fruitarian, nfl-type diet. And THAT would explain why you're trying to
get other raw vegan fruitarian types, of a similar mindset,
particularly  real outspoken and convincing ones like nfl, over here to
talk up that way of eating.

As a female, that would be my interpretation of the real motives behind
your enthusiasm for the nfl.

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)