RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nomi Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:18:27 EST
re: endometrosis

I know several women who have vastly improved what can be a serious and
painful condition through long term cleansing and 100% or close to 100% raw
vegan foods.
One was a woman I was very close with at Hippocrates when we both worked
there- and I just found out that at the age of about 34 she just had her first
child- with no problems or complications whatsoever. She had terrible
endometriosis problems throughout her 20's and could never conceive.

From Nomi Shannon, The Raw Gourmet