RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:15:43 -0400
Gregg - I am interested in knowing more about this chelating product you
describe. My mother had a small stroke and has been suffering from memory
loss for a few years now. they don't know if it's alzheimers or what, but
I would love to suggest a chelating product to her. Can you tell where I
might find out more about this?

Thanks.
Lucia