RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 16:16:48 -0400
At 04:40 PM 9/1/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Janis,
>
><< One thing that has helped alot which I started about 2 weeks ago was using
> the technology of Robert {Bob} Beck -- e.g. an blood purification device
> called a silver pulser, a magnetic pulser, silver colloid and ozonated
> water, plus I also use activated charcoal.  The charcoal and ozonated water
> help detox, the first by pulling toxins out of the system, the second by
> putting more oxygen in.  This in itself didn't have much effect.  What did
> seem to knock out my CFS is about 2 days was the blood purification and
> magnetic pulser and silver colloid, which neutralize and kills all
> pathogens. >>
>
>How does this work, can you describe the process?

Well I can't describe how it works scientifically although there is
documentation for it and in fact, the use of electricity to neutralize
pathogens in the blood has been discovered and patented before as an
effective cure for cancer.  But from my point of view, what I do is strap
two electrodes over the arteries on my wrist, having first covered them with
wet cotton pads to increase the conductivity, and I turn on the power, and
about 50 - 100 milliamps of electricity is sent through the skin into the
blood stream.  I worked up to 2 hours a day, which is recommended, for a
course of 3 weeks for HIV, 5 weeks for herpes (so I figured CFS is probably
latent like herpes and probably hides in the brain or other parts of the
nervous system or they would've found the guilty culprit by now.)  The other
part, the magnetic pulser is even more simple:  just hold the magnetic coil
against the body over the lymph nodes and other organs and turn it on,
moving it around for 10 - 20 minutes.  Apparently this powerful magnetic
pulse gets deeper into the tissues and organs so that it can reach pathogens
hiding from the immune system.

Wish I could explain it all better.  Just know it is working for me.
Yesterday I took a walk for an hour here in the hills of W. VA where I got
stranded Mon when my car broke down.  Even on the return I kept my pace up
the hill and didn't feel a bit tired afterwards nor the next day!  Hurray!
All those years of health consciousness are paying off 'cause without the
CFS virus I am suddenly remarkable strong.

Janis