RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tamaye csyionie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:38:03 PDT
     I have joined the Raw Food as of 22 June, because it seems, freedom
from disease, an increased longevity and the full conscious awareness of
one's being, are mandatory to mastery of this physical earth plane.  The
problem for vegetarians is in the lack of protein in the diet and the
effective ways by which this deficiency can be remedied.  Raw soya-bean
powder as protein is held by many to be questionable in that it cannot
easily be assimilated in this form, which is the reason the Asians from
time immemorial have always made soya-bean curd through water-soluble
process that is digestible.  Raw fish and eggs, not to mention raw
meats, have astronomical amounts of harmful bacteria, enough to frighten
anyone to death.  Is tofu the answer?  Are all forms of uncooked tofu,
equal?  Is there a secret the commercial providers do not know?  And, is
tofu all that is cracked up to be?  Do we all have to go 'nuts'?