RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:08:19 -0500
Liza:
>Somehow bone marrow reminds me of cheese cake.

I have to admit that raw bone marrow sounds sorta sick to me, but I know it
is rich in nutritents.

I think it's also important to note that the health of the animal may be
extremely important when consuming bone marrow (and organs).  While many of
you may have bountiful access to healthy animal products, some of us not in
CA have difficulty finding organically raised meats.

I will definitely try some whenever I can find some free-range beef or
chicken.  I'll let ya know how it is.  Thanks again for the info, Liza.

regards,

Ben

btw, Liza and Kirt, sorry you couldn't make it to my 21st B-day party.  :->
We went to Benihana's (so I could eat sushi) and had a blast.  In fact, I
got up and made a fool outta myself and sang U2's "With or Without You" at
the Kareoke Bar.