RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 12:55:04 -0700
roberta wrote:

> Frank,
>
> I think it is very possible you have parasites.

Yes, I assume so. The question being why did I only get symptoms after I
was told I had parasites.

> However,  FYI I read up on parasites recently, especially tapeworm
> infections (from fish, pork, beef etc) and my dignosis book says that
> many of types of tapeworm problems are ASYMPTOMATIC = without symptoms.
> "Vague gastrointestinal symptoms" and "systemic symptoms" have been
> observed, but not severe abdominal pain.
>
> So your pain may be from something else.  ??

The pain first came from the cramps then as a result of 4 days of
diarrhea. I was literally pooping my guts out. The doctor says my entire
rectum was so inflamed it looked like someone took sand paper to it.
There was also considerable bleeding. Passing stool under those
conditions was the worst.

Frank.