RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:33:17 +0000
 Tony & Kirt:  I found that Brit raw site wonderfully opaque, but snagged
a few notions that seem not new nor true, herewith in my own
incomprehensible English (with commentary)--
   We stopped bug munching and started fruit and leaves, then switched
to big game and grain, and the new brain's a shrunken mess, honey.
(Yes, it has shrunk from both Neandertal and Cro Magnon size, and
folks do seem dumber than Solutreans, but the case isn't proved....yet.)
    Males are damaged on the left, so always think they're right; by
now they have shit for brains ("gradual replacement with ever more
inappropriate materials"), have lost their nerve/s, and must swing
'Ever To the Right,' like Murkan politicians.
   (Speculation links the rise of patriarchal cruelty in architectural art
to the beef cattle raising complex in -6000 Turkey.   Maybe...)
   There are but 2 selves, found in each cortical half. (I note many
human selves, each thinking it's alone, taking turns minutes apart at
control of the lumbering vessel.)
   A tract that turns MAO into "mono-amine oxidaise" is picking daisies
for ideas.  It scatters "oestrogen" like oesters on a Wonderland beach.
 No "Tasmanian Aboriginals" exist; humane Brits murdered them
a century before Hitler, leaving only some women too old to bear offspring.
   "Bacchic"/Dionysian invocation of higher consciousness, in my
experience, lowers awareness, though it seems higher to the sot.
   So it goes; there's a kind of summary dessert for those who eat
their way to the bottom.  In sum, like most raw ideology, it's
anecdotal, individual, and provocative without firm ideas...
but Very Well Cooked...                               Pet