RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 08:02:39 +0000
   Stardate 14032.7, Personal Log:
  Beating time, time, time in a sort of runic rhyme, Gregg seems not
to see that killing Time like that is an actionable offense...
   I, for three, want to see Gregg's dietary customs explicated,
to avoid a like fate.  If you're still impaled on that Trinity of
exclamatory points, Greggg, please utter a(nother) cry for help,
and Pet will soothe the inflammation, whilst you retail your food
intakes averaged over the season....
   And, for further Re-ference, Re: Re-fers to a pRevious note urging
meditation at the Re-spective date and (all knees bow) Time.
If the note's pResumed topical, like my soothing balm for that
inflammation of the temporal lobes, so was the Re-ply.
   So hie thee! The bird of Time, who so besplattered those tender
lobes, has but a little way to flutter, and the bird is on the wing!
(And vice versa)                        Pet