RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
roy siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 05:31:00 -0600
Rex, thanks for all your information on the brix system.  Very useful and
practical information.  But I don't want to buy a refractomerter.  I'd
rather buy fruit from you, Rex.  I'm able to grow, in season,  all the high
quality greens, veggies, and berries I need.  But living in northern
Minnesota, fruit is pretty much out of the question.

Rex, do you sell certain fruits mail order?  I'm certain I could get our
local coop to place an order for top quality fruit also.  So I could place a
reasonably large size order.  Do you do this kinda thing?

Feel free to spam me
Roy Siegel